Wednesday 12 November 2014

Camera Roll


I have to laugh when I look through my camera roll... Its pretty much ALL FOOD! Ok I am 36 weeks pregnant and indulging a little more than I should... But Ive always loved food! Here is a round up of some of my most recent pictures...

1. Wispa Hot Chocolate and a giant marshmallow... The hot Choc is amazing, I use full fat milk! And the mallows my mums boss picked me up from Tesco before bonfire night. She knows me well!

2. Hot cross buns and butter. My fiancé got us these Friday for a lush start to our saturday morning. ADORE!

3. First mince pie of the year... If you follow me on twitter @emilycambrey you would have seen me tweeting like a crazy lady about mince pies yesterday. Lucky for me Adam came home with them last night. Evening made!

4. Mac & Cheese - Now I am off on mat leave Ive been trying to find my feet in the kitchen. I am not the best cook and I know this is an easy dish... Baby steps for me. Anyway add bacon its lush. Also i realise now this could of fed 8! 

5. Candles and teacups! Every night now I light candles. Its just the best time of year to snuggle up in the warm.

6. Merryteaser Reindeer OH MY DAYS. Why are these so small. I could eat about 100 in one sitting. They are just the best. If you haven't had one yet I suggest you get down the shops now...!

Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment