Wednesday 12 November 2014

Lush Candy Mountain Bubble Bar review

This bubble bar is heaven. It smells amazing, infact when I got it I put the paper bag straight in to my handbag and my handbag still smells amazing. 



I am trying to have some 'me time' before the baby comes (21days to go!) and thought what better way to relax than with a delcious candy mountain bubble bar.



This bar smells like sweets, gives off gorgeous soft bubbles and my skin feels lovely and soft after. I want to try more of the Lush christmas range - Ive asked for some on my Christmas list. 




Whilst in the bath I decided to have a read of a new book that a friend has lent me. Before I go to sleep by S J Watson. After reading the first 50 pages I am hooked. Its really quite sad and scary as everyday Christine Lucas wakes up she doesnt know where she is. She had an accident in her late twenties & is an amnesiac. Anyway thats all I know for now! Maybe I should do a review when I am finished! 


Please recommend any christmas lush products I should try! 

Love 

Emily

Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment