Wednesday 8 April 2015

Eadie's first Easter!



The weekend started with bank holiday Friday - I had a wedding makeup trial for my friends wedding in June. I am doing her makeup, her mothers & two sisters. I had such a laugh with them all & doing makeup is definitely my passion, I always feels on top of the moon when I make someone feel special. After I had done the trial I came back home to Eadie and Adam and my friends had arrived from London. We popped open a bottle of Prosecco immediately  and thats how the night continued! Eadie was obviously the centre of attention for the entire evening and once she went to bed we had a really good laugh, very much needed! I love having people over and Cades&Ellie hadn't been since before Eadie was born so it was really special. 





On the saturday, Cady and I went out for lunch with Eadie - she finally found her voice this weekend and I had to apologise to the two ladies sat next to us as she was being so loud! They didn't seem to mind too much and were laughing about it, but I really couldn't control Eadie's volume which was quite hilarious! That evening Cady stayed again and The Bear came over ~ again another boozy affair but very much needed! Eadie was good as gold - went down without too much fuss and slept through until nine! Delightful! 


Top hats!!!
Napping at Nannys! 


Easter Sunday was a real family day - we went round to my Mums for Sunday lunch. Beef with all the trimmings! Eadie was obviously spoilt rotten by her Nanny - new dress, T-Shirt, Shorts and a musical drum! Joy! We had Easter eggs - this year is the first year where I cant get over the amount we were given! Trust me I am not complaining! After a lot of food and chocolates and top hats we packed up the car and came home. We had the most ideal Sunday afternoon, Eadie napped and we watched Maleficent! It is absolutely awesome and a must see. I love all that fairly tale stuffs and it made me feel all happy inside! I love disney films - I am off to see Cinderella tomorrow and I am way too excited! 
Dancing with Daddy :) 
Just hanging off the sofa...!

Rolling on to Easter Monday - the weather was amazing! Adam and I went back to the village we used to live in and met our friends who were back from London house hunting! We are so happy they are moving back this way, and they are expecting a little boy so lots of play dates are in order! We sat and had a few drinks all together and Ellie& Cady joined us! Eadie was passed around and cooed over! It was nice to be back in the village as I love seeing old familiar faces, and its nice to introduce Eadie to people I used to serve in the local pub! After we had finished off another bottle of Prosecco we headed to Adams parents for Dinner. It was lovely as his Nan was there so we got some lovely pictures of Eadie with her Great Nanny Pat! I think its really important to make all these special memories for Eadie - I have become picture obsessed. Well I always have been but now it means even more as I want her to look back and see what a lovely life she is having and how loved she is! 
Worlds biggest bow! 
Laughing at Grampy!
With Great Nanny Pat!
Cuddles with Uncle Richards best friend Luke! 

Eadies first easter was absolutely perfect, filled with friends family and laughter. 

I hope you all have a fabulous Easter - and got lots of chocolate! My diet is screwed! 

Love Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment