Monday 23 March 2015

Weekly Round Up! #3

This week Adam took some time off of work - we made the most of our time together and had a lovely couple of days. Monday we met my best friend and cousin for lunch. Both of them live in London so I don't get to see them as much as I like so when they are back I always love to get together. Eadie was very well behaved, she ended up falling asleep on me whilst we ate. I made my friend cry as I asked her to be Eadies 'godmother' we arent christening Eadie as we aren't religious so we are having a naming day for her in August. So we need to decide what to call Cady - someone said a mentor, someone said a guardian. Have you had a naming day and if so what did you call the 'godparents' ?! After lunch we went to my Uncles house who I dont get to see often so all around a perfect day. 



On Tuesday we went out to huffkins for breakfast - not great for the diet but still managed to lose a pound this week - YAY! We then went shopping for my 'push present' so Adam wants to get me a new watch. I tried on loads of watches buy didnt fall in love immediately with any. I think I want a Daniel Wellington Watch but I cant decide on the strap colour - probably tan?! 

Wednesday we headed to Blenheim Palace for a walk - it is absolutely stunning there. We ended up turning our day passes in to annual passes as we are planning on getting a puppy so will hopefully do lots of walking there! It was quite a windy day but the sun did come out, we ended up walking 4.4 miles! So treated ourselves to a big slice of coffee cake & chocolate brownie after - I was impressed as all the cakes were wheat free! We went back to Blenheim yesterday (Sunday) with our friends and ended up walking 5.4 miles! So hopefully this helps with getting my fitness levels up! Cake certainly doesn't help! 




Also this week Adam lay a new floor in the living room - he started it Friday afternoon after work and was finished by Saturday morning! It looks amazing and is a lot more practical than the cream carpet I initially wanted... That is now in our bedroom. A baby and cream carpet.. What was I thinking! 

Saturday evening my brother came home, he's in the Army so hadn't seen Eadie since Christmas. It was really nice to all get together and have dinner at ours! 


After having such a lovely week and weekend I have Monday blues today which is ridiculous! I hope you are all having good days! 

Love Emily

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment