Tuesday 24 February 2015

Mummy Monday... On a Tuesday!

Opps I forgot to publish this yesterday so here it is today! 

So last week was a really nice week filled with seeing friends and family. On tuesday I actually made it to the gym which made me feel great, my mum had Eadie and took her out for a walk. I then met some girl friends in the evening for dinner.

Wednesday I met up with my little sister for lunch - we then went shopping and came home to have pancakes. Obviously I had lashings of nutella with banana. I could of happily just sat there eating the nutella to be honest. 

Thursday I had a friend over with her little baby girl who is two weeks younger than Eadie. Its nice to catch up with other Mummies - just makes me feel a bit more normal! After she left I took Eadie to meet obe of my Mums good friends and we ate biscuits and cakes... Diet wasnt going great this week! 

Friday - I met my friend Gemma who is getting married in June. We had a costa and then went charity shop shopping for wedding bits&bobs. After that I had a date with my friend Kezia... At the Pottery place! I had Eadies hand and foot printed in clay and can collect in two weeks time. I will upload a picture of it when its here! 
The weekend was a good one - Friday night we stayed home and chilled. Saturday morning I made a trip in to Oxford to try & frantically find something to wear that evening for my friends hen do. I do not enjoy shopping at the best of time. I am very body conscious.. And after having Eadie I find it even harder to bloody dress myself! Anyway I managed to put together an outfit and had a great night out. 

Sunday was super snuggly - late breakfast - pjs - napping in the day - a friend visited and came with mini eggs. Winner! And then bath time and bed. We got Eadie this ring off ebay so she can float in the bath - hilarious! I will insert a picture! 

   
I have a few posts Id like to do - 
Whats in my nappy bag |
Products I couldnt live without |
Its just finding the time and enjoying my time with Eadie is the most important! So please check back! 

Love Emily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment