Sunday 2 March 2014

A lovely day.

After a long lush sleep and a well needed snooze in the morning we got up and had egg&soldiers, my absolute fave! We then made a list of ALL the things we need to do to the house and and a list of ALL the things to buy! We decided to crack on with the list and headed out to get some bits&bobs. We came back with some really randon items.. A microwave / A toilet seat / cleaning items! 

Before we started on our jobs we went over and helped my Mum with some jobs she couldn't do herself. We have been decorating my Mummas room for her and had a few loose ends to tie up. Maybe I will do a little post on it once she has it how she wants it. After we headed home we pottered about and managed to cross some things of the list! I am absolutely loving turning our house in to a home, theres still so much to do but it is so satisfying doing it ourselves!

This evening has been perfect and relaxing, typical Sunday eve.. Curry ordered, film on and some treats for afters! 

What have you done with your Sunday Funday? 

Thanks for reading,

All my love, 

Emily 

X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment