Saturday 15 March 2014

Cocoa Brown Review


I picked up these two little gems from Primark this week as I had heard some really good reviews about it. So firstly Cocoa Brown is £6 a bottle in Primark which if it lives up to its reviews is a massive bonus. Secondly I know Millie Mackintosh is a fan, this is always going to give you confidence in a product when someone else is raving about it.

So after the usual prepping of shaving, exfoliating and scrubbing last night I had another shower this morning and whipped out my trusty tanning mitt! I love a tan, I personally feel so much better in my skin when I have a glow. The bottle states 'Beautiful floral Tahitian Gardenia Scent' and it does not disappoint, I was pleasantly surprised with the smell. Lots of tans I have previously used have such a strong distinct smell which hangs around for ages. 

The mousse is a golden brown like colour, it feels lovely on the skin and applies evenly. I like that you can see where your putting it, and also that its 'moisturing and kind enough to be used on both face and body'. Im really impressed with the colour, its a gorgeous deep brown, true to the colour I would naturally go in the sun. I left it for over three hours before showering as I would normally sleep in it so the colour pay off is perfect. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is a tan junkie like myself. 


Hope you are enjoying the weekend, the sun makes such a difference to mine! 

Love,

Emily 

Xox

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) I just nomitad you for the liebster award :) you can read about it on my blog www.curiositesduciel.blogspot.com :) I can't wait to read your response ♥ have a nice day

    - MCGM ♡

    ReplyDelete