Sunday 9 March 2014

Spring is finally here :)


What a beautiful weekend it has been! The sun has finally come out to play and its got me so excited for whats to come. I dont know about you but I definately suffer in the winter months and crave the summer. I have had a lovely weekend and am just sat snuggled up thinking about it. Yesterday I literally gutted my wardrobe with the help of my friend Jenny, I had so much stuff in there I never  wear and it feels so good to just have pieces I wear. Its also inspired me to find some new spring/summer pieces! We ended up having a chinese together and putting the world to rights. 

Today has been another lovely day, I walked Todd in the beautiful sunshine. Finally used the clothes line and hung out laundry, makes me quite happy! Then I hit the gym and worked my socks off, which instantly lifts my mood. Once I got home Adam txt to say he was 25mins away and wanted to take me out for lunch so we headed to Burford for milkshakes and food. We ended up in the sweetie shop and got cola cubes and white mice. 

I am now chilling out watching breaking bad and relaxing for the evening. Hope you have a lovely Sunday evening. 

Lots of love, 

Emily 



No comments:

Post a Comment