Saturday 1 March 2014

Questions & Answers

Questions & Answers. 


My friend Jenny @lilybirdy.blogspot.com did this tag & told me to do it so here I go! 

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? My hair is a little crazy at the moment as I have been trying to lighten it up from dark brown. If left to dry it goes really quite wavy - not a gorgeous glossy wavy look, more of a birds nest look! 

2. What is your natural hair colour?
Light golden brownish colour.

 3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I used to always dye it myself after my hairdresser was kind enough to say I would be saving myself some pennies! So for years I box dyed it dark brown, but it just got darker and darker and I got bored of it. So recently I have been having it lightened gradually by my hairdresser. 

4. Do you wear the same clothing style every day or do you change it up?
For work I have to wear smart business and thats definately not what I wear at home on the weekends or out and about! 

5. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Depends how I am feeling. I love doing them myself as I am trained in mani's & pedi's. But I do love going to the lady I ur and having a CND shellac. I love that stuff! 

 6. How often do you change your nail polish?
If I paint them I tend to chop and change however if CND shellac they last around two weeks and then I get a fresh set.

 7. Do you polish your toes in the Winter or just in the summer? 
All year round - I love taking care of my tootsies! 

8. How long does it take for you to put on your makeup?
About 15 minutes. I can do it quicker if needs be and for a special occasion I love to take my time! 

9. What do you do first, face or eyes?
Face

10. Do you 'collect' makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I collect however when I see collections on youtube/blogs I think I have a fair amount not ridiculous amounts! 

11. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Just for special occasions.

12. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Pretty much - but a natural look. See my previous post on what I use. 

13. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone, or with family? Nope - Love to give my skin a break. 

14. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes & no. Depends on circumstances.

15. How many high end products do you have?
Loads but true believer in drug store products too!! 

16. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I am trying to get in to the swing of this - especially for work! 

17. How often do you change your handbag?
Not often - I carry a huge Zara black one at the moment. Recently got a brown one from h&m for £14.99 which is nice and an absolute bargain! 

18. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I go to sleep far to late because I am awful at being on my phone or reading books - I have problems sleeping. Waking up throughout the week is 6:45 but I am a snooze queen..! Weekends I sleep for Britain! 

19. How often or when do you work out?
I have recrntly joined a gym & am aiming for 4 sessions a week. I also run, its better than therapy and always puts me in a great mood. 

20. Left handed or right-handed?
Right Handed

21. How tall are you?
5'5 I believe

21. Do you speak a foreign language?
Nope :( 

22. How many pets do you have?
My little black cat Ernie & also Todd our family dog. He lives with my Mumma Bear, hes a staffordshire bullterrior and we all adore him. There is so much bad press about staffy's but he is one of the family and has been raised so well. 

23. How often are you on WordPress?
I dont have wordpress. 

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I have only had one!! 

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yep! 

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
It's my name! 

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photos? 
Just my iphone at the moment. 

28. How often do you clean your house?
Everyday. I am a clean freak!

29. What is your favorite color?
I love colour. I would probably say blue, cobalt blue, sky blue, turquoise, love it. Especially to wear with a tan! 

30. Do you swear?
Yes & I need to stop. 

30. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
It is the end of the day.. But sunday funday is a sleep away!


Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better! 

Night night!

Love, 

Emily





No comments:

Post a Comment