Saturday 1 March 2014

Fresh faced make-up look..!

This is my guide to a quick and easy fresh faced make-up look I create most days. 

So after I have cleansed and moisturised I go straight in to foundation, I am currently using Rimmel's Wake me up foundation in soft beige. This is a fairly new purchase for me and I must say I am loving it! It creates a lovely glowy look on my skin - exactly what its supposed to do! I apply it using my Real Techniques stippling brush, again another fairly new purchase for me, I normally use my finger tips but this creates a much better base for me. Next I use Mac studio finish concealer in nc 15, I must admit this is a shade or two light for me, however I put in on with my ring finger right in to the inner corners of my eyes as I get quite a dark tinge there. This conceals my under eye circles really well. I use my Real Techniques powder brush with the Mac mineralise skin finish powder to set my base. 

Now base is complete I go in to contouring, I love the Sleek contour kit in light, I just use the bronze powder under my 'cheek bones' HA! Not that I have cheek bones, I admit I have little cherub cheeks but hey I try!! Then I use Benefits watts up under my eyebrows and on my 'cheek bones' ... Its gorgeous and creates a glowy look. I then fill in my eyebrows with Clarins eyebrow kit - I adore this. Its similar to the Benefit browzings kit but has a highlighting powder & three different colours so you can create the perfect match. 

Next is mascara - I normally curl my lashes first and then apply clinques high lengths first then Rimmels lash accelerator endless as I want length and for them to look full. 

Today I finished the look with a smidge of Clinques chubby stick in curvy candy, tied my hair up and ran out the door. I had a shopping date with my Mumma bear. May do a little haul for my next post! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this! 

All my love, 

Emily

X

No comments:

Post a Comment