Monday 16 March 2015

Mothering Sunday

My first ever Mothers Day has just been and gone and it was absolutely perfect in every way. Adam got up at around half 8 with Eadie and gave her her bottle whilst I snoozed, we then all snuggled in bed for awhile which is what Sundays are made for! He then got up and started breakfast, which was delicious, We had dippy eggs with asparagus wrapped in bacon! Nom! 



Just before breakfast I was presented with cards, flowers and a teddy that says i love my mum! Nearly cried! All I wanted was something that said 'Mum' on it! So chuffed to pieces! I am also being taken shopping for a new watch from Adam too so super chuffed! 



We had my Mum over for Sunday lunch, I had popped to M&S on Friday and picked up the Mothers Day Dine in! We were all very impressed indeed! We had the beef - Uhmazzzing! Sticky toffee pudding to follow. We then did gifts and cards with my Mum which was lovely. After lunch we sat snuggled up in blankets watching the grand prix and snoozing! Ideal Sunday. 



To me this was the best way to spend my first ever Mothers Day with my loved ones at home, Family matters so much to me and since having Eadie my relationship with my Mum has just got stronger and stronger. She has literally been a rock for me and Adam and we love her so much. I hope everyone had a lovely mothers day and spent it with their nearest and dearest. 



This week we have Adam home Mon / Tues / Weds so having some quality time just the three of us. Im tempted to do a Nursery room tour after reading some so you may see that on the blog soon :) 

Love Emily 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment