Monday 2 March 2015

Mummy Monday - Weekly Round Up.




Another week which has absolutely flown by. Time is going so fast! And I'm really trying to savour every moment with Eadie. I had three lunch dates this week...so naughty for my 'diet'. On that note I lost nothing this week :( 

Anyway I lunched with my old work colleagues which was lovely and they loved meeting Eadie. A lunch date with my pregnant friend who is due on my birthday! We went to Jacobs Inn in Wolvercote and it was delicious. And then lastly lunch date with the hubster to be, before he went off to the tattoo parlour. He had Eadies initials and date of birth - melted my heart. And then rolled his sleeve up even further to reveal my initials which I thought were a joke, but no I'm there too. Nearly cried! 

Eadies been so good this week. We have a great little routine going now and she seems so content. Saturday night she shocked us by going down at half 8 (which is unheard of) and sleeping until 8!!! Heaven! Ive swapped her dummies this week from Tommie Tippie ones to the Avent ones. Her face was a picture when I first put it in her mouth but she seems quite content with them now! Shes also this week started to settle herself really well for sleeping. She basically just stuffs her little chops in to her Jelly Cat bunny and then drifts off! Its adorable to watch and slightly worrying thinking will she suffocate! Note to self - Must buy another bunny incase she ever loses it as its become a firm favourite! 

On Saturday we had one of my best friends little girls 1st birthday party! I wanted to dress Eadie in a little dress but she decided to fall asleep before leaving - and you mustn't wake a sleeping baby. So anyway we turned up with a sleeping baby & left with a sleeping baby! She opened her eyes once and that was it! Sunday I asked my Mum if she wouldn't mind having Eadie for a few hours so I could relax / catch up on life / clean / so I walked half way to my Mums house & she strolled off with her and her dog Todd. Even as I walked away I felt sad! Anyway I spent the entire afternoon moping around, clock watching ready to pick her up! I felt like a little lost lamb! Eadie will be 11 weeks on Tuesday and we have had a few evenings out together but being at home is sooo different. It just didnt feel right! Maybe we should have gone out and actually done something! Next time hey! 

Hope all you lovely people had a great week,

Love Emily

X

No comments:

Post a Comment